Who We Are
Maris & Associates, Certified Public Accountants are people and service you can count on. We are a team of experienced professionals providing a comprehensive array of tax & accounting services meeting the needs of individuals & business owners in our community.
Looking For A New Job? We Are Currently Accepting Resumes for:
~ A CPA or an Enrolled Agent (EA) with 3 to 4 years of experience doing a variety of tax and accounting work. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with clients and providing personal tax advising services. Experience with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook is required. Experience working with Lacerte and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Providing timely, quality client service
- Managing multiple projects
- QuickBooks consulting and training
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions
- Being organized, flexible and fun
~ A Bookkeeper – Does working as a bookkeeper in a small CPA firm sound like an interesting opportunity for you? Are you proficient in Quickbooks? Do you have a professional appearance and enjoy working with friendly people?
- 3 to 4 years of solid bookkeeping experience working with Quickbooks
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- E-filing experience a plus
- Payroll and Quarterly payroll tax experience
- Washington State Department of Revenue preperation
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
It would be great if you are looking for a long term career opportunity. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with clients and colleagues. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Would you like to apply?
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to Charlotte Maris.